- June 6, 2013 - Genifer Murray Featured in Entrepreneur Magazine
- Genifer Murray, CEO of CannLabs Inc, was featured in Entrepreneur Magazine with regards to the challenges of starting up in the marijuana industry...
- April 25, 2013 - Genifer Murray invited to participate in the Washington State Lab Accreditation for marijuana testing
- Genifer Murray, CEO of CannLabs Inc, will be participating in the Marijuana Testing Monograph and Lab Accreditation process for Washington state...
- March 19, 2013 - CannLabs featured in Massachusetts local news
- CannLabs Inc has been featured in the Massachusetts local news on WCVB regarding entrepreneurship as it regards the marijuana industry...
- March 16, 2013 - Genifer Murray Speaking at the CannaBusiness Symposium in Boston, MA
- Genifer Murray, CEO of CannLabs Inc, is speaking at the CannaBusiness Symposium regarding Ancillary Businesses in the Emerging Cannabis Industry...
Simple. Would you consume a medication of which you didn't know the dosage or how it would affect you?
Knowing the ratio of cannabinoids (THC/THC-A/CBN/CBD/CBD-A) in Medical Marijuana will help the caregiver decide which medicine is best for his/her illness. Testing with CannLabs provides great benefits to growers and dispensaries, and helps to legitimize the industry overall. Let your caregiver truly care for you by knowing the correct ratio of cannabinoids for your symptom.
Third Party Standards
First and foremost, chemical standards are specialized powdered chemicals or chemical solutions that are used to calibrate analytical instrumentation such as our HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography). Chemicals standards are made to the highest level of purity, accuracy and concentration. Chemical standards should be sourced from third party certified standard manufacturers such as Restek, Cerilliant, and Sigma/Aldrich.
Third party testing standards are chemical standards that are purchased from specialized laboratories who certify the contents and concentration of each standard. These standards are analyzed many times, by many different laboratories, to ensure that the contents and concentration are indeed as specified on the label. Third party standards are the type of standards that are used by agencies like the USDA, EPA, USGS and DEA to test for environmental pollution, purity of food and pharmaceuticals, or to test illicit drugs. Government regulatory agencies will only purchase and use certified chemical standards.
CannLabs is the only Medical Marijuana (MMJ) testing lab in the State of Colorado that has consistently and exclusively used third party testing standards. Visit our Science page for more info.
Our mission is to provide science and analytical testing to the cannabis industry to ensure the health and safety of consumers and to maximize the quality of our client's products.